Subsidiary company of JSC Georgian Railway – Ltd GR Logistics and Terminals was founded in 2009. The main activity of the company is rail, land and sea transportation.
Ltd GR Logistics and Terminals has container terminals in Poti and Tbilisi. The terminal is equipped with certified crane equipment, railway deadlock, protection and security system. Highly qualified staff and high technical capabilities guarantee a quick, high quality and customer-friendly service.
Company Vision and Mission
- For sustainable development of the country and business, we provide high quality services in compliance with international standards.
- Subsidiary company of JSC Georgian Railway – Ltd GR Logistics and Terminals is aspiring to offer customers all kinds of logistics services on one window basis to ensure maximum comfort and satisfaction of customer.
- GR Logistics and terminals as a participant of international projects and a major operator is a trusted partner for large and medium businesses.
- The company's objective is to contribute to sustainable and rapid development of the country through its own human, technical and material resources.
- The main achievement of the company is technically sophisticated and tailored infrastructure, mobility, customer service and high quality staff.